"First Prize at the County Fair" - so named because I actually did win two first prizes for embroidery at the local county fair! Great way to start August off!
A ferris wheel, a blue ribbon and a little swirl of happiness!
beadlust wrote on Sep 1, '10 Great, Carol!!! I love the idea of celebrating good work (your embroideries) with more good work (your August piece)!!! There certainly is the feel of happiness here. Yay! Robin A.
Born in New Jersey, I grew up in Southeastern Ohio. Attended university at Bowling Green State University (B.Sci in biological science, 1964), University of Southern California (M. Sci in biological science, 1967) and University of Florida (Ph. D in zoology, 1971).
Follow Me to...
* 2012 Color Palette Challenge
* 2012 WIPocaplypse
* 2012 Bead Journal Project
* Take a Stitch Tuesday 2012
* Crazy Quilt Journal Project Challenge 2013
* Crazy Quilt Journal Project Challenge
* Cross Stitch Crazy
* Cross Stitch Crazy forum
* On Beads and Needles
* Black Swamp Quilter's Guild
* Craft Kingdom Quilting
* The Crime Readers Association
* Blog #3 BJP 2010
* Blog #1 BJP 2011