My February butterfly (I'm calling it "I Heart...") is done! Encrusted with two shades of red, one translucent pink and opaque white seed beads, body in red bugle beads and antenna stitched in three strands of white embroidery floss. I added two heart buttons from my "extensive" button stash ( I would have liked that they were symmetrical but...)
Now to decide on March --- will it be Easter or St. Patrick's Day or...
Born in New Jersey, I grew up in Southeastern Ohio. Attended university at Bowling Green State University (B.Sci in biological science, 1964), University of Southern California (M. Sci in biological science, 1967) and University of Florida (Ph. D in zoology, 1971).
Follow Me to...
* 2012 Color Palette Challenge
* 2012 WIPocaplypse
* 2012 Bead Journal Project
* Take a Stitch Tuesday 2012
* Crazy Quilt Journal Project Challenge 2013
* Crazy Quilt Journal Project Challenge
* Cross Stitch Crazy
* Cross Stitch Crazy forum
* On Beads and Needles
* Black Swamp Quilter's Guild
* Craft Kingdom Quilting
* The Crime Readers Association
* Blog #3 BJP 2010
* Blog #1 BJP 2011