Not as much progress as I would have liked for a weekend of "hermit stitching", and I'm debating on whether I will hunt for the latest counting mistake. I counted and recounted and recounted and I still don't see where I went wrong. Oh well... "Kimono- revisited" after a weekend of stitching...
and I did a floss toss and picked out what I'm going to stitch with on Color Through the Ages - Ancient Egypt!
Born in New Jersey, I grew up in Southeastern Ohio. Attended university at Bowling Green State University (B.Sci in biological science, 1964), University of Southern California (M. Sci in biological science, 1967) and University of Florida (Ph. D in zoology, 1971).
Follow Me to...
* 2012 Color Palette Challenge
* 2012 WIPocaplypse
* 2012 Bead Journal Project
* Take a Stitch Tuesday 2012
* Crazy Quilt Journal Project Challenge 2013
* Crazy Quilt Journal Project Challenge
* Cross Stitch Crazy
* Cross Stitch Crazy forum
* On Beads and Needles
* Black Swamp Quilter's Guild
* Craft Kingdom Quilting
* The Crime Readers Association
* Blog #3 BJP 2010
* Blog #1 BJP 2011