Well, there were
- the Take a Stitch Tuesday stitches: Bonnet Stitch, Up & Down Buttonhole Stitch, Basque Stitch, Oyster Stitch and Algerian Eye Stitch.
- The July Stash Buster from Janet Perry
- The July Mittens & Mini-Socks form Janet Perry --- both a mitten and a sock
- The July Color Through the Ages from Janet Perry
- the July parts for "Kimono - Revisited"
- The July Color Palette Challenge/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project block
- and 3/4 of the border (second color) for "Birds of a Feather", shown here:
I took my entries to the fair office on the 28th of July and they were judged as follows:
Four blue ribbons...
*Cross-stitch set of ornaments