If I tire of the project I am working on (or if, wonder of wonders, I complete it), I have a project bag stocked with WIPS and kitted up projects, on the floor, next to my dresser (my main stash and unkitted projects are in my basement craft space):
In the past month, I have stitched on (and completed some of) the following:
- Take a Stitch Tuesday: Triangular Buttonhole, Beaded Triangular Buttonhole and Beaded Butterfly Chain Stitches
- Crazy Quilt Journal Project - March block http://210920746822434353.weebly.com/1/post/2014/03/2014-staying-connected-week-nine.html
- Bead Journal Project - March ATC-sized ornament, which lacks a few finishing touches at this date
- the "Save the Stitches" blackwork SAL from Elizabeth Almond (Parts 1 - 3)
- the "Roll Your Own" mandala (first of nine in a series)
- the Wiehenburg Designs "Mystery Band Sampler" (bands 1 - 5)
- the online finishing (Framing) class by Funk & Weber.
Not touched were the stitch guide primer and the needlepoint background booklet, both 2013 online classes from Janet Perry.
So on next month's list of WIPS are:
- The "Roll Your Own" mandala series (I'm working on the outline for "Reloaded" which is now a little more than half complete):
- The "Save the Stitches" blackwork sampler SAL by Elizabeth Almond (parts 4 and five are now outlined):
- The "Mystery Band Sampler" SAL from Wiehenburg Designs
- my April Crazy Quilt Journal block
- my April Bead Journal ATC ornament
- and whatever TAST stitches come along.