In addition to the above pieces completed or in progress, I have been working on the following -
- Take a Stitch Tuesday - Buttonholed herringbone stitch, the TAST challenge, sailor stitch and sailor edging, and woven detached chain stitch
- Mini-sock called "Mt. Fuji" and matching mitten
- The March Crazy Quilt Journal Project block
- a mug rug for quilt guild:
- the last "twinchie" for Color Through the Ages - "Vintage Kitchen"
- and, finally, The Elizabeth Almond blackwork "Red Thai Mandala"
- the finish-finishing of my 2012 BJP /CQJP squares...
- part one, lessons one and two (of three) of the Sumptuous Surface Embroidery Class:( Part two, three lessons, is already printed out and need to be read)
TAST, mittens & mini-socks, Bead Journal Project, Crazy Quilt Journal Project and Sumptuous Surface Embroidery are ongoing and I really want to start another Elizabeth Almond (chart is printed out but it needs to be kitted out) because I miss cross stitch and blackwork!