Since the last WIPocalypse check in, I have completed the following:
- TAST - Cloud FIlling, Chained Cross Stitch, Raised Chain Stitch Variation One, and Raised Chain Stitch Variation Two
- The August Crazy Quilt Journal Block and the September Crazy Quilt Journal Block
- Laura J. Perrin's "Purple Daisy"
- The June Bead Journal Project butterfly and the July Bead Journal Project butterfly
- "Midnight Garden" by Elizabeth Almond
I worked on (but didn't complete)
- The 2012 Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project wall hanging
- The 2010 "Unstarted Project" quilt top
- Ajisai Design's "Puppy Dog"
- The "Bling it On!" quilt block for guild retreat:
I finally beat the cough, although a permanent throat-clearing irritation is still hanging in there. And the stitching mojo, once I forced myself to pick up that needle and stitch, came back, sort of... It's just that the pieces I'm stitching aren't interesting any more and I don't have anything in my stash that really really is calling to me. I suspect I've burned out on online SALs, but we shall see --- sign-up time is coming up for Crazy Quilt Journal and Bead Journal 2014 and I expect I will register again for both.
I did attend quilt guild's work day on September 14, hoping it would stimulate me to get back on track, and am signed up for retreat October 11 - 13 for the same reason. Also, I'm hoping to go to the local EGA annual show either Friday or Saturday and have plans to stitch, stitch, stitch this weekend because it's International Hermit and Stitch Weekend!