Another week of stitching on "Autumn Leaves" and this is where it is this morning:
As for the BAP, my choice is still up in the air --- should I go with a WIP (possibly Tsunami Charity Sampler), or something new (there is this salmon chart we bought in Alaska... by Sue Coleman) where I will have to buy the fabric (it needs to be stitched on BLACK! AAACK!)?
Born in New Jersey, I grew up in Southeastern Ohio. Attended university at Bowling Green State University (B.Sci in biological science, 1964), University of Southern California (M. Sci in biological science, 1967) and University of Florida (Ph. D in zoology, 1971).
Follow Me to...
* 2012 Color Palette Challenge
* 2012 WIPocaplypse
* 2012 Bead Journal Project
* Take a Stitch Tuesday 2012
* Crazy Quilt Journal Project Challenge 2013
* Crazy Quilt Journal Project Challenge
* Cross Stitch Crazy
* Cross Stitch Crazy forum
* On Beads and Needles
* Black Swamp Quilter's Guild
* Craft Kingdom Quilting
* The Crime Readers Association
* Blog #3 BJP 2010
* Blog #1 BJP 2011