stitch: the Rope Stitch (#110) and the Zig Zag Coral Stitch (#111). The Rope Stitch is on top and the Zig Zag Coral Stitch is below...
I think there may be more variations on this theme in coming weeks... Meanwhile, it's back to getting the Bead Journal Project and the Crazy Quilt Journal Project for May out of the way so I can concentrate on the Roll Your Own Mandalas again!
Born in New Jersey, I grew up in Southeastern Ohio. Attended university at Bowling Green State University (B.Sci in biological science, 1964), University of Southern California (M. Sci in biological science, 1967) and University of Florida (Ph. D in zoology, 1971).
Follow Me to...
* 2012 Color Palette Challenge
* 2012 WIPocaplypse
* 2012 Bead Journal Project
* Take a Stitch Tuesday 2012
* Crazy Quilt Journal Project Challenge 2013
* Crazy Quilt Journal Project Challenge
* Cross Stitch Crazy
* Cross Stitch Crazy forum
* On Beads and Needles
* Black Swamp Quilter's Guild
* Craft Kingdom Quilting
* The Crime Readers Association
* Blog #3 BJP 2010
* Blog #1 BJP 2011